PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12.30.2013

A Look Back at 2013

Can you believe another year has almost come to and end? I thought it would be fun to take a look back at some of my favourite moments of 2013. It was quite a year - new job, saying goodbye to old relationships and hello to new ones, new love, and some very exciting moments both academically and professionally.

 ^ My apartment really started to come together with some great scores, including these bamboo chairs off craigslist and this rug from an estate sale. I've been here a year and a half now, and it's really beginning to feel like home! Stay tuned for some more updates in the New Year...I just did a mini-makeover around here and can't wait to show you all!
^ My blog's name went up in lights when my logo was featured on this giant billboard in Times Square in New York City!

^ I never announced this on the blog, but I was very excited when Tia and Tamera pinned a picture of my apartment to Pinterest directly off my blog. I grew up watching these two! It's quite an honor. See the pin here!

I worked on some school projects that I am extremely proud of. I've learned so much as a design student! Learning to render has been especially fun!:
Term 2:
Term 3:
Term 4:
Term 5 (full project coming to the blog next week!):

 And last but certainly not least, I met and began dating a man who makes my heart so happy! He has been my biggest support system the past couple of months and I probably wouldn't have made it through my term five final projects without his encouragement.
 I can't wait to make more memories with him come 2014.
 What is your biggest moment from 2013!?
Photobucket

10 comments:

Laura at Simply Lowcountry said...[Reply]

Your apartment is so cute! I'm planning to put some more time into decorating our place in 2014, as well as getting back up to speed on my little that I've seemed to let go.

Cheers to 2014!!


Xo-L
www.simplylowcountry.com

Unknown said...[Reply]

I'm so happy to have met you, Tiffany. You are beautiful inside and out and you are crazy talented. I just know you are destined for great things. I hope 2014 brings you more incredible opportunities, success and love. All the best! xo

Hannah said...[Reply]

Looks like an amazing 2013! So happy for you. You are so talented and deserve nothing but the best. :)

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Tracey said...[Reply]

So many amazing accomplishments! I am in love with all your school drawings...especially the Tiffany & Co. store!!!

Lesley Metcalfe said...[Reply]

Tiffany, it was so nice meeting you online through our blogs this year; I look forward to meeting you in person in 2014. It sure was a great year for you - your rendering skills are amazing, and happy to see you've found new love! All the best to you in the New Year. xo

jackie jade said...[Reply]

what an amazing year for you! and can't wait to see your apartment updates :)
-- jackie @ jade and oak

Alexa said...[Reply]

Love this look back and cheers to 2014!!

Jackie said...[Reply]

Aaahhh I love your renderings!! So, so gorgeous. So many great accomplishments this year, congrats on all of it Tiffany! Your place is looking amazing and I'm psyched to see what else you've done. Have a wonderful and happy New Year!

Albertina M. Cisneros said...[Reply]

What a great year Tiffany!! and 2014 will be even better for you! Your renderings are aaaahhhmazing, your blog on the billboard! So good! All the best in the New year!! I look forward to reading more!

Lisa { Mom Wife Design Life Blog} said...[Reply]

Looks like you had a fabulous year! It's great to see you so happy !
Showered With Design