PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8.19.2013

Project Pimp my Dollhouse & Some Big News

Happy Monday everyone! Is it weird that I love Mondays? (Probably because it is my only day each week with no school or work...does it even count?)
 Today I'm so excited to be over at Kim's fabulous blog, The Green Room Interiors, participating in her fun series, 'Pimp my Dollhouse'. Basically Kim asked a few of us here in blogland to each create a design board for the living/dining room in her own place, which she calls the dollhouse. Today is my day to share what I've created! The main guideline was that we had to incorporate the following elements:
 I mean with these as starting points, you can already tell the room is going to be amazing!
To see what I designed, head on over to Kim's Blog!

 I also have some very exciting news to share with all of you!
 On Saturday I found out that I got a new part time position as a KITCHEN DESIGNER for a particular hardware store that we bloggers absolutely adore. I have worked with this company for the past 8 months in the flooring and decor department, but this new position is much more in line with my career aspirations.
I couldn't be more thrilled, it is an excellent opportunity for me while I complete my degree and I can't wait to take on some clients and start designing!

Lastly, it's time to pick a winner for the $50 Minted Giveaway!
Congratulations to another Kim, who said "If I won, I would spend the money on one of the beautiful art prints, like The Peony Bottle! :)".

Hope you all have a great week! xox
Photobucket

18 comments:

Natalie said...[Reply]

Congrats on your new position! Heading over to check out your design board, loving what I see!

Beth of designPOST Interiors said...[Reply]

That is so exciting!! You are going to do wonders for some kitchens!

Kristen said...[Reply]

Congrats on the new job! This sounds like the perfect place for you! YAY!!

Mademoiselle Michael Blog said...[Reply]

Congratulations! So proud of you! You've been working so hard and deserve this very much—way to go girl!

Hannah said...[Reply]

Off to check out your board -- and CONGRATS on the new position! How exciting!

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...[Reply]

CONGRATULATIONS!
YOU WILL DO WONDERS !!!

Love the room you did for Kim!!!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Yay Tiffany! I am so happy for you and know that you will be making lots of clients happy as well :)

Tim said...[Reply]

fun! love the faux bamboo chandelier as well! I love a sexy green sofa.. so rich and luxe.

congrats on the kitchen designer job! Way to Go!

Elisa of Fancy Free Me said...[Reply]

Congrats on the job! Kitchens are going to be so fun!

Leanne said...[Reply]

Tiffany!!

Congrats on the new job! That's so exciting!

Holly Foxen Wells of Glamour Mash said...[Reply]

OMG Tiffany! That's such exciting news! Congratulations girl! You so deserve all of the success coming your way! Keep us updated on how much you are loving it!

Unknown said...[Reply]

Loved Kim's room you designed. We weren't very dissimilar, you and I, were we? Pretty funny. I always knew we'd be friends and think alike! Congrats on the job, so happy for you, it sounds perfect.
xo Nancy

Albertina M. Cisneros said...[Reply]

I loved your living room design!! the green couch is fab!! and congrats on your new job! All good things are coming up- so well deserved!

Unknown said...[Reply]

Tiffany, you are on fire!! Congrats on scoring the new job and thanks for you lovely ideas for my room. Enjoyed having you over!

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...[Reply]

Love your board! My favorites are the hints of leopard!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...[Reply]

That is awesome news my friend, congratulations!! I know you will create some incredible kitchens. Off to check out your fab boards. :)

Lesley Metcalfe said...[Reply]

Congrats girl!!! I expect to read a blog post about your first project as a kitchen designer!

Andrea said...[Reply]

OMG, I love this sooooo much!!! The inspiration board for Kim's dining room is VERY similar to what I'm concocting for one of our guest rooms... I was delighted to see this!!! GREAT WORK!!!

XOXO,
The Glam Pad