PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.05.2013

Gracefully Searching

Today I'm honoured to be guest posting over at Gracefully Searching, a new to me blogger who also lives in Toronto! We are already planning to go thrift shopping together! If that's not the start of a lifelong friendship, I'm not sure what is. While you are snooping my post, get a little nosey and check out her amazing home. Here's a sneak peek of it:
Totally magazine worthy, no? YES.
xo
Photobucket

8 comments:

Laura Collins said...[Reply]

Thanks so much for all of your fab styling tip!! can't wait to go thrifting!! xoxo

Laura

My Interior Life said...[Reply]

Ooh, I'm off to check it out now. And her home is totally magazine-worthy. Thanks for stopping by yesterday and wishing me well. Broken toes are NO fun - thrifting will be out for me for a while until I can walk properly.

Live-Style20 said...[Reply]

cute ; ]]]

i invite to me too

www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Beth of designPOST Interiors said...[Reply]

Does she understand that you will probably steal those blue foo dogs up there?!

Kim@Chattafabulous said...[Reply]

Yes, what a great space. I'm dying over those armchairs!

www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

Yels said...[Reply]

Love Lauras blog, her home is very cool! She definitely has some pieces I would like to own. Yels x

Kristen said...[Reply]

LOVE this space! Headed over there now!

Elisa of Fancy Free Me said...[Reply]

Totally Mag worthy! I love all the white.