PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3.19.2012

Living Room Redesign...Almost There

For the past few months, I have been helping my parents redesign their formal living room. My parent's have very traditional tastes, so I kept that in mind when helping them to make selections. My favourite part of the room is the new floors and cushions!

But first! A peek at what the room used to look like. I had to dig back in the family archives for Christmas photos from 3 years ago! Here it is:
 And now the after... (We are still looking for the perfect coffee table and some accessories)

 My parents installed the new hardwood floors all by themselves! They turned out absolutely gorgeous!
The bird's eye view! (We have a loft that overlooks the living room).
My mom sewed the accent cushions. I love the finished product!
It's got a bit of a ways to go, but I'm thrilled with it! Wish I was a better photographer.
What do you think?
xox Tiffany Leigh

8 comments:

art nouveau said...[Reply]

You did it very elegant my dear Tiffany!!!Thank you for stopping by and for your nice comments!!We will stay in touch!!!xx

charmaine said...[Reply]

What a transformation! I love your sofa choice. Kudos to your parents for doing the floors!

Lisa Mende Design said...[Reply]

Hey Tiffany Leigh, The room looks amazing! I love your blog!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

It looks lovely! My Mum has traditional taste too and I am gradually convincing her to update the room with a "new traditional" look. Love what you've done here :) xx

Michelle said...[Reply]

Looks amazing!! Totally updated the space... love that floral fabric!

Jessica said...[Reply]

Amazing transformation!!! Well done!

Chrystina said...[Reply]

Great fabric choices!! And you're right, the floors are pretty incredible.

Gina Johnson said...[Reply]

What an enormous difference. I wouldn't have guessed that it was even the same room!