PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.26.2012

Oscar Worthy: Golden Inspiration

Tonight is the big night, the Academy Awards! To get us all in the mood, I've pulled together a few images of golden inspiration, truly award winning looks in my book!
via
^ I'm infatuated with that glittery golden beaded curtain on the left. Such a fabulous room.
via
^ As if the chevron settee and uniquely patterned wood floors didn't make for enough conversation in this beautiful room, please direct your eyes to the GOLD LEAF COFFERED CEILING. Looks like a lot of work, but totally worth the end result.
via
^ How about this beautiful and simple gold leaf chevron tray? I think that this could be easily done with some painter's tape and a gold leaf kit. Serve up some drinks on this baby at your very own Oscar party!
via
^ Glitzy and glamorous golden gallery wall!
Will you be watching the Oscars? Any favorites for the win?
xox Tiffany Leigh

5 comments:

Jessica said...[Reply]

Great pics! LOVE that golden ceiling. I can imagine how warm and inviting that space is in person. Might need to do a gold ceiling one day.

Unknown said...[Reply]

Loved watching the red carpet last night! Gwyneth was my pick for best dressed. Great photos!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

I'm a big fan of gold at the moment (I never thought I'd say that, I always used to be a silver person). I think with my cool grey walls, I need a warm colour to brighten it up! I love these inspirations - especially that frame wall at the end :)

STARDUST said...[Reply]

Tiffany hi! Just found your blog and I find it very inspirational! I'm your newest follower now! Hope to see you over at my place when you get a chance.
Love, Olga
www.stardust-decorstyle.blogspot.com

Punctuation Mark said...[Reply]

beautiful images!!!